My Shams mailed me this.And questioned me if I was the author/originator of these ‘Dares’. Or do I find them motivational 😀 I confess to being a wee bit hurt at this unfair character assassination.
But…ummmm…why is the accidental sufi’s eyes gleaming with anticipation and excitement ? 😀
- Walk into a very busy person’s office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
- For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as “Bob”.
- After every sentence, say ‘Mon’ in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in “the report’s on your desk, Mon”. Keep this up for one hour.
- While an office mate is out, move their chair into the lift.
- In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, “Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!”
- At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce, “As God is my witness, I’ll never go hungry again”.
- In a colleague’s diary, write in 10am: “See how I look in tights”.
- Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask “You wanna trade?”.
- Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: “Do you hear that?” “What?” “Never mind, it’s gone now”.
- Posing as a maitre d’, call a colleague and tell him he’s won a lunch for four at a local restaurant. Let him go.
- Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig, etc) during a very important conference call.
- Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuit, smash each biscuit with your fist.
- During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door.
- Arrange toy figures on the table to represent each meeting
attendee, move them according to the movements of their real-life counterparts
For the more insane,beautiful and my kinda people , here is an advanced list:
1.At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2.Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
3.Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over his or her caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
4. In the subject field for all your e-mails, write “FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS”.
5. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
6. Don’t use any punctuation.
7. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
8. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they
9. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
10. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I Won! I Won! 3rd time this week!!!”
Feel free to add more such inspirational tasks ,fellas 😀
The accidental sufi bids adieu with the song she plans to make the Shams sing for her this evening. Will kinda be interesting to hear in his ‘phirang’ ( foreign) accent . And infinitely more exciting than a simple ‘I love you’, non ? 😀 Here, this one :http://youtu.be/Qx5HezHPopE